Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love from the Soul

When I met you
Thought you cute, chocolate and charming
Though didn't seem to notice me
Decided that it's wrong to fall for a guy at first sight


She told me you wanna hookup; with me
Didn't know what to say
Thought a yes would be kind of cheap
Though a no would break both our hearts


Wish you would do something
Coz what I feel, know and desire is sincere
Thought I could handle loneliness for a little longer
Though getting you off my mind, heart and soul is killing me


It's done, I did it, punished myself
Thinks that hope is still there; God willl bring us together
Though impossible, maybe it shall be; someday


In my heart though, there will always be that part
that only Man can rekindle

By Mary J. Njoki

No comments:

Post a Comment