Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

VIPER FRIENDS AND VENOM FRIENDSHIPS

'Without friends, you are like a book nobody bothers to pick up',it has been said. I didn't want to be an alien,weirdo or a solitary creature. All the same, I know that I can only be my own best friend because, friendship sucks; completely. No wonder my preference of enemies to friends,"May God protect me from my enemies, I can take care of my enemies."

They jealous? Maybe.
Caring? I doubt.
Suffering from inferiority complex? I bet.
Or they sort of crazy? Most probably!

I recall it from way back as a 7 year old. Apparently, my 'best friend' told me that she didn't like my clothes-they looked kind of 'cheap'... Funny enough; I came to learn that they lived in a mud-house, in her grandparent's compound! That was one big-hearted jealous girl.

Then there later came this girl who laughed at me on seeing me on tights (before they became the in-thing),she thought that I looked funny. Well, should I have blamed God for maturing early...God heard her prayers because today, she's one beautiful lady with a dazzling figure eleven.

One great best and closest girlfriend once told me, "Na vile unang'oa ka ujinga". Really! So what? The thick headed girl couldn't simply figure out what is identity-a sense of belonging-societal dignity-a highly sophisticated accent. That dearest pal of mine is today living somewhere, slightly suspended on the breadline.

Re-flashbacking onto my childhood into my adulthood, allergy left me with spotty skin, though I luckily survived it all. My 'best-friend' at the time as-she used to refer herself told me that I looked like a leopard... The good mannered girl that I am doesn't allow me to go around spanking her behind, and preaching her real self. That she is like a bitch who doesn't mind any dog jumping on her, that she may not live to be thirty years as her weight will have already sent her to an early grave-and that size of hers needs a tummy-tuck for I'm tired of that oval-like shape of hers.

"...come I teach you; men can't get enough of me..." I've had not a boyfriend, I've had 'ma-boyfriends'. Damn, what a whore! Good pal thinks that she is so hot, but how can I tell her that she is no better than a dump site, or a left over that can only be desired for by slum street dogs?

'...my mama is like this, like that, she's hot...she got a silky smooth black beauty skin, a very tiny waist...a sexy booty and hips...' So what? Are you trying to compare me with your mum or what , because, I'm no lesbian or bi-sexual. However sexy she may be,nothing about her can turn me on... I would rather turn myself on.

Girlfriend...I don't desire for none, nor wish for any. They are like a venom from a viper. Just because they have nothing to flaunt, they think the best thing is to bring you down. But, whenever they unleash their venom, I just laugh it off, because, I do pity their insecurity and below the line self-concept. If you note something wrong with my physique, speech...don't you think that I'm already very much aware, and cool with it? Maybe the next time you feel the desire to bring me down you should first tell God that He made a mistake, don't come to me.


by MJN

No comments:

Post a Comment